[Recipes. Crafts. Stuff.]
I love cooking, baking, scrapbooking, crafts, all photos, snugglin' on my Lola (mini-dachshund) and pinterest. I have a degree in Nutrition/Health and Wellness. I work in a health food store and I'm constantly expanding my knowledge.
I LOVE vegetables, but I also love sweets. Sometimes, I don't eat (or post) the healthiest things. Big whoop. Enjoy!
[♥ ♥ ♥]
What you need: (For 4-6 servings)
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pkg Hidden Valley Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix (Or Simply Organic Ranch Dip mix)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Baggie or bowl with lid
What you do:
- Quarter the washed red potatoes. I always cut mine extra small because I like crunchy pieces!
- Place potatoes in a baggie or bowl.
- Add olive oil & shake to coat potatoes.
- Add package of ranch mix & shake again.
- Bake on an ungreased baking pan at 450* for 35 minutes.
Below is a picture of my potatoes before they were cooked (and this is a one-person portion by the way).
And below is the finish product that I served alongsize Baked Zucchini with Kielbasa pieces.
Nom. nom. nom. (Want the recipe for the dish on the right? It’s HERE.)
- stuffbysusan posted this